Unit of Newborn Warming up with Phototherapy Function
- Unit UON-03 is designed to carry out phototherapy sessions for curing the neonatal hyperbilirubinemia and / or warm up a new born in intensive therapy rooms of maternity and children's hospitals
- This unit may be used for the following: - Curing the neonatal hyperbilirubinemia, - Warming up session only
- - Phototherapy session simultaneously with warming up session
- The heat radiation source is an infrared ceramic heater
- The light sources for the hyperbilirubinemia treatment are blue light-emitting diodes with the light wavelength of 465 nm
- The unit alarm system generates alarm signals in following cases: - Unauthorized cutoff of the mains voltage of 220V 50Hz, - Faults in the skin temperature sensor circuit, - Patient's skin temperature is over 38.5°C, - Patient's skin temperature deviation is more than ±1°C.
Lihat juga : 083,