The most common type of anaesthetic machine in use in the developed world is the continuous-flow anaesthetic machine, which is designed to provide an accurate and continuous supply of medical gases (such as oxygen and nitrous oxide), mixed with an accurate concentration of anaesthetic vapour (such as isoflurane), and deliver this to the patient at a safe pressure and flow. Modern machines incorporate a ventilator, suction unit, and patient monitoring devices.
- Space saving compact design
- Sturdy lightweight construction for easy manoeuvrability
- Patient Type: Adult, Paediatric
- Driven Mode: Pneumatically Driven, Electrically Controlled
- Mode: Semi-Open, Semi-Closed or Closed System
- Ventilator Display: 5.5" SNT Screen
- O2/N2O Cascade Flowmeter
- Pressure Gauges
- Compact Circle Absorber System
- 4 x Anti Static Castors, 2 with brakes
- 2 Large Storage Drawes (1 with lock)
- Internal Battery: DC 12V (2 hour battery back-up).