Orthopedic surgery or orthopedics (alternatively spelled orthopaedic surgery and orthopaedics) is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, spine diseases, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital disorders.
- The multifunctional system handpiece is versatile, with an extensive accessories line allowing its use with 5 to 7 types of attachments
- High quality and ergonomic design
- Compatible to different types of applications and surgery options
- Esterilizable in autoclave, according to the Brazilian National Agency of Health Surveillance (ANVISA) standard up to 135ºC [275ºF]
- Autoclavable, powerful and soft, with a complete quick coupling accessories line, it allows the surgeon to have more agility and easiness, excusing other tools
- Security lock, clockwise and counter-clockwise control.